- Compatible XF Versions
- 2.0, 2.1
Easily link and manage platforms to XenForo in one place.
- Introduced XLink as new platform management tool
- XLink is now available for download in your ThemeHouse client area, if you’re an owner of XPress. Please be advised, that moving forward, XLink will be a requirement to run XPress.
- Find more information on XLink in our documentation.
- Introduced user group mapping
- You can now set up 1 to 1 relations for user groups from within your XLink platform manager.
- User groups are mapped from the primary XenForo user group to the WordPress role only.
- The featured article image may now be used as thread cover.
- The XPress theme now submits native WordPress comments via ajax to save a full page reload.
- A row of new functional tags has been introduced to handle different functionality:
- Tagging an article with redirect-wp will automatically redirect the XenForo thread to the WordPress post.
- Tagging an article with redirect-xf will automatically redirect the WordPress post to the XenForo thread.
- Tagging an article with bb-code allows you to use BB Codes within the article. Please be advised that this disables native Shortcode rendering and HTML rendering.
- Functional tags can be hidden from frontend display with a newly introduced style property.
- A new default prefix option has been introduced. The selected prefix will be automatically applied to all threads created by XPress that are eligible to have the selected prefix.
- User signatures can now be hidden in blog comments.
- WordPress users are now banned when their XenForo counterparts are.
- WordPress profiles may now be redirected to XenForo profiles.
- A new front page listing style “masonry” has been added.
- WordPress usernames, and biography may now be replaced with the linked XenForo accounts counterpart information.
- You are now redirected to the WordPress edit page when having the correct permission to edit the post after promoting an article.
- A number of XenForo ad positions have been added to the XPress theme.
- XPress no longer logs WordPress warnings and notices.
- Added a new front page specific Widget sidebar to the XPress theme.
Please see the documentation for how to upgrade from XPress 1.0.0 Patch Level 5 to XPress 1.1.0